I process your data in accordance with GDPR as applicable and as described in more detail below.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data collected and processed include but are not limited to
- Name and contact information including home address, GP details,
- Email and telephone numbers.
- Date of birth or age.
- Information recorded at assessment to assess suitability for counselling/psychotherapy.
How data is collected
Data will be collected in the following ways and all are subject to the same
level of privacy:
- Data collected via a telephone conversation.
- Data collected via email.
- Data collected during a face to face meeting.
- Notes collected during a session
Purpose of Processing
Your personal data is processed for the purpose of counselling/psychotherapy including:
- Identifying you as a client
- Maintaining an accurate treatment plan
- Communicating information to you about your therapy
- Communicating information about you to relevant parties (eg GP) if
- Transfer of monies in respect of fees paid electronically
How data is stored
- Personal information is stored within a locked cabinet
- All notes or recordings are anonymised
Access to Data
If you wish to access your personal data, please contact me in writing via letter or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a member of ICO (https://ico.org.uk/)
Your data will not be shared with other companies for marketing purposes